A Collaborative Approach
At Minear Law Offices, we believe that you are the expert on your case, and you hold the key to its success. The job of counsel is to help you achieve your goals, and provide solutions to what you’ve determined is the best outcome to your legal issues. We understand that every situation is unique and the Legal solution must be unique, as well.
At Minear Law Offices, we want to be your personal and business atttorneys, entrusted with both your daily legal needs, and your tough to handle situations.
Though our legal services are divided into basic areas of oil & gas, real property, school law, and and family law, we treat all our clients as individuals and don’t think a one-sized-fits-all solution will work. We’ll help you develop a customized plan to fit your unique needs.
Quality Over Quantity
Because Minear Law has decades of experience in handling complex legal matters, across a wide in variety of disciplines, the very best advice is available to clients in solving their legal needs. Although you can tell a lot about a business or service by looking at its website, the best way to see what they can do is by looking through their clients’ eyes and seeing what they’ve accomplished.
- Negotiations of gas drilling rights on thousands of acres of property
- Litigation of boundary disputes, trespass actions, and property damage
- Providing direction for long-term planning for families, such as wills, durable powers of attorney, living wills and medical powers of attorney
- Work with special needs families on obtaining IEPs, 504 plans, and accommodations in the public schools
- Representation of subdivisions and homeowners befor county planning and zoning boards, collecting overdue HOA dues in court, and with developers
- Alterative dispute resolution and mediation of complex matters in state and federal courts